CLIENT – AMCOR FLEXIBLES INDIA PVT. LTD.
Amcor Limited is an Australian-based multinational packaging company. It produces flexible and rigid packaging, mainly for the food, beverage, health care, and tobacco industries.. They are coming up with plant for flexible packaging with JV in HUL and PepsiCo in Palej, near Vadodara.
Scope of Work:
1. Project Management Services
- Integrated project schedule; comprising of activities pertaining to Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning & Handing over of plant.
- Monitoring of Engineering, Procurement and Construction activities.
- Stakeholders Management and resolution of bottlenecks.
- Risk Management – Identification of execution risks & suggesting mitigation measures.
2. Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Engineering Services
- Design of MEP – Fire Protection and Detection system, HVAC, Electrical, CCTV, IT, PA System, Material Storage & Handling, etc.
- Preparing procurement plan and finalizing MEP package strategy.
- Preparing bid documents, Request for Quotation (RFQ), Technical discussions with vendors, commercial bid comparisons & vendor finalization.
- Vendor co-ordination, Contract management with vendors and Cost monitoring of Project.